Weather in July in Torshavn
|| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Min/ Low Temperature °C ( °F)
|Normal Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
- The weather in July is dryish. Just 81mm (3.2in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 17:32 long and the longest day is 19:33 long with an average length of 18:40.
- The mean temperature in Torshavn is quite mild at 10.3 °C ( 50.54 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.3 °C (46.9 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in July is 4.2 °C (7.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.5 °C (54.5 °F).
Weather Trend Graph for July in Torshavn, denmark
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Torshavn:
- Hoyvík/ Tórshavn, Faroe Islands - 1.4 kms (0.9 miles) NE
- Kråkenes, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway - 611.9 kms (380.2 miles) E
- Bergen, Norway - 670.5 kms (416.7 miles) E
- Bergen - Florida, Norway - 672.1 kms (417.6 miles) E
- Lerwick, Shetland Islands, Uk - 365.8 kms (227.3 miles) ESE
- Lerwick, Uk - 365.7 kms (227.3 miles) ESE
- Orkney Islands, Uk - 401.8 kms (249.7 miles) SSE
- Stornoway, Outer Hebridies, Uk - 424.3 kms (263.7 miles) S
- Kinloss, Uk - 518.4 kms (322.2 miles) SSE
- Aberdeen, Scotland, Uk - 596 kms (370.3 miles) SSE
- Dalwhinnie, Scotland, Uk - 583.6 kms (362.7 miles) SSE
- Edinburgh, Scotland, Uk - 696.7 kms (432.9 miles) SSE
- Glasgow, Scotland, Uk - 697.7 kms (433.6 miles) SSE