Weather in January in Torshavn
|| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Min/ Low Temperature °C ( °F)
|Normal Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
- The average temperature in Torshavn is cool at 3.4 °C ( 38.12 °F).
- The weather in January is a little damp. Some 153mm (6in) of fluid is transfered.
- In January the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 4.1 °C (7.4 °F).
- The shortest day is 5:20 long and the longest day is 7:26 long with an average length of 6:15.
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.2 °C (34.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5.3 °C (41.5 °F).
Weather Trend Graph for January in Torshavn, denmark
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Torshavn:
- Hoyvík/ Tórshavn, Faroe Islands - 1.4 kms (0.9 miles) NE
- Kråkenes, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway - 611.9 kms (380.2 miles) E
- Bergen, Norway - 670.5 kms (416.7 miles) E
- Bergen - Florida, Norway - 672.1 kms (417.6 miles) E
- Lerwick, Shetland Islands, Uk - 365.8 kms (227.3 miles) ESE
- Lerwick, Uk - 365.7 kms (227.3 miles) ESE
- Orkney Islands, Uk - 401.8 kms (249.7 miles) SSE
- Stornoway, Outer Hebridies, Uk - 424.3 kms (263.7 miles) S
- Kinloss, Uk - 518.4 kms (322.2 miles) SSE
- Aberdeen, Scotland, Uk - 596 kms (370.3 miles) SSE
- Dalwhinnie, Scotland, Uk - 583.6 kms (362.7 miles) SSE
- Edinburgh, Scotland, Uk - 696.7 kms (432.9 miles) SSE
- Glasgow, Scotland, Uk - 697.7 kms (433.6 miles) SSE